The OM Team’s governance model is based on the presence of two bodies, the Board of Directors and the Scientific Technical Committee. The first deals with the management of the company, the second is to support the team in providing the right methodological approach.
OM Team Board of Directors is composed of:
- Mr. Massimo De Masi – He began working in the IT field in 1979 in Olivetti as a programmer, then moved to IBM and worked in systems engineering. In 1983 he joined the Enginfo s.p.A and coordinated the technical staff for IT solutions. He is a partner of Infotrade, Var & Enginfo and is responsible for the relationships between the Universities, and of the projects of R&D of Enginfo Consulting.
- Dr. Francesco Giordano – He is the chairman of the Board of directors. He earned his MBA in 2010 and his PhD in Management Engineering in 2011. During his PhD he began to develop the idea of the spin-off with two other partners. Within the Operations Management Team, he leads projects in Energy, Utilities & Life Science.
- Prof. Andrea Ciriaco D’Angelo – MD in Mechanical Engineering and PhD in Engineering and Management, he’s associate professor at the Dept of Engineering and Management of the University of Rome “Tor Vergata”, where he teaches “Introduction to Marketing” and “Industrial Marketing”. Member of the editorial board of Scientometrics and Research Associate at the Institute for System Analysis and Computer Science ot hte Italian National Research Council (IASI-CNR). His main research interests are on bibliometrics, research evaluation, technology transfer.
As required by Art. 35 of the corporate bylaw, OMTeam takes advantage of a Scientific Committee, which plans and proposes the scientific activities. The Committee is formed by:
- Dr. Andrea Appolloni – Assistant Professor in Economics and Business Management at the Macroarea of Economics of the University of Rome Tor Vergata and Research associates at the CNR. He is interested in Procurement, Operations Management and Sustainability. He coordinates national and international projects on Sustainable Procurement, and from May 2020 he is the coordinator of a Marie-Curie Sapiens Horizon 2020 Project on the Green Public Procurement. Among other responsibilities, he is the coordinator of the ESA_LAB@, research laboratory supported by the European Space Agency focused on Sustainable Development and Value Chain at the University of Rome “Tor Vergata”
- Prof. Marcello Lando – member of the ASFOR Board of Directors and member of the Pontaniana Academy in the Mathematical Sciences class. He has been teaching Manufacturing Systems Engineering at “Federico II” since 1971 and was a Full Professor from 1980 to 2004. He was Director of the “Stoà” Master in Business Administration from 1998 to 2012.
- Prof. Vittorio Rocco – Full Professor of Fluid Machinery, he was Dean of the School of Engineering at “Tor Vergata” University until 2012. Previously, he had been the Director of the Department of Mechanical Engineering. He worked at the CNR Engine Institute from 1978 to 1980. He is the chairman of the Scientific Council of the “Consortium for Scientific and Industrial Research and Engineering” founded with ELASIS SCpA.
- Prof. Vincenzo Tagliaferri –Full Professor of Technology and Manufacturing Systems at the School of Engineering at “Tor Vergata” University since 1998, he is the Director of the Interuniversity Research Centre for Manufacturing Equipment Innovative Technologies (CIRTIBS). Since 1979 he has worked both at private research institutes and public universities dealing with non-conventional production technologies. He is a member of the Board of Directors of the Public-Private Consortium M.A.T.R.I.S.
The Scientific Committee is chaired by Prof. Massimiliano M. Schiraldi.
- Prof. Massimiliano M. Schiraldi – Associate professor of Operations Management in the School of Engineering at “Tor Vergata” University. PhD in Engineering and Management, has taught Operations Management courses since 2001. Guest Professor at Guizhou University of Finance and Economics in China. Before entering an academic role, he worked for a major strategic consulting firm.